Tuition & Fees
New Student Application Fee: $50.00 per student (due with application)
Registration Fees (non-refundable)
New Students: Maximum $600 per family
Athletic & Arts Fees (non-refundable)
- Non-sufficient Funds (NSF): $25 per check or direct debit not honored by the bank.
- Late Fee: $25 per month may be assessed for any family whose tuition payments are not current at the end of the month.
- Delinquent Accounts: Students whose tuition is more than 90 days in arrears may be asked to withdraw.
FACTS Tuition Management
CCCS utilizes FACTS Tuition Management, which automatically debits your payments from your bank account once a month for the payment method that each family chooses. Families who choose to pay in full prior to the start of the school year do not have to enroll in FACTS. You can enroll in FACTS by going to https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4JR4T. Once you enroll in FACTS, you will automatically be re-enrolled for the following year.
There are four methods available for tuition payment:
- Annual Payment: Checks will be accepted for tuition that is fully paid prior to July 1
- Semi-Annual Payment Plan: 2 payments
- Monthly Payment Plan: 12 payments
- Bi-Monthly Payment plan: 24 payments
Payments must be paid through the school's designated online tuition management service (FACTS) via a pre-authorized monthly checking or savings account deduction or credit card charge. Payments begin in July and continue through June. Please note: payments made through a credit card are assessed an additional charge for processing.