Rates & Payment
Our educational programs are from 8am to 11am (for Pre-K, Preschool, and Toddler Tech). The Fall and Spring program runs from August 21, 2018 to June 7, 2019. Full-time and part-time rates include the educational portion. CCCLC is open from 6:30am to 5:30pm.
All Other Childcare Services
More Information on Rates
- Late Fee: A fee of $5 per minute is applied when the child is picked up past scheduled time
- New Student Fee: $40 (payable at time of registration)
- Yearly Administration Fee: $55 (non-refundable) will be applied to the first month invoice
- Schedule Change Fee: $20 per change
- Pre-K Students Only: $20 workbook fee
- Minimum Days of Enrollment: 2 days per week, 3 days minimum for Pre-K program
- No make-up days will be permitted without prior Director approval.
- Staffing levels are based upon enrollment, not attendance. No credit will be applied for missed days unless prior notification of a vacation day (per parent handbook). Credit for sick days will be applied with a doctor's excuse.
- All payments are to be made through the FACTS Tuition Management program. You must register on FACTS at time of enrollment. Monthly payments will be drafted on the first of the month. Please contact the Director if you have any questions on enrolling in the FACTS program.
- CCCLC exists to support families, not replace them. Thus, we will not allow a child to remain at the center for more than nine hours per day except under extraordinary circumstances.
- Any remittance by checks which are returned from the banking institution for non-sufficient funds or closed accounts will be charged an additional $25 service fee.
- A state subsidy program will be available for eligible clients. Please contact the director for information. All information concerning application or your participation in the program is confidential and provided on a right-to-know basis.
- Should it be necessary for tuition increases, notification will be provided to parents/guardians.
- Children enrolled in one of our educational programs (Toddler Tech, Preschool, Pre-K) will be billed for all meetings of that program.
- Snacks will be provided to any child present at snack time at no additional charge. Children present at lunch time may purchase a lunch for $2.75 / day.
- We are a peanut-free facility. Please do not pack anything peanut-related in your child's lunchbox.