Welcome to CCCS!
Teaching the Whole Child
to Impact the Whole World
Founded in 1999, Columbia County Christian School provides a faith-based education and academic excellence for students in grades K-12. As a private, non-denominational Christian school, we integrate all knowledge with a biblically-based view of God, developing students who will serve God and impact the communities in which they live.
Philosophy of Education
- We believe that it is the biblical responsibility of parents to provide an education for their children. (Deuteronomy 6:7-8; Proverbs 22:6)
- We believe that Christian education should take place first in the home and church, and that the Christian school functions to support and extend that training.
- We believe that the primary goal of Christian education is the development of Christ-likeness in the student.
- We believe that students are created with unique talents and abilities. Christian education should use teaching strategies that complement the learning needs of students and facilitate development of their full potential.
- We believe that Christian education should develop students who will serve God and impact the community in which they live by their Christian walk.
- We believe that Christian education promotes growth in the Christian life that comes through Bible study, fellowship with God through prayer, and through service to others.
- We believe that the student must be equipped to be a life-long learner, and that a sound education will address every aspect of the student's life—intellectual, social, emotional, spiritual, and physical.
- We believe that all knowledge should be tested against, and integrated with, a biblically-based view of God.